Lullaby Inn Learning Center
Serving Families in Lake St. Louis, & Wentzville, MO.
As a licensed child care center in the state of Missouri, we provide care
to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Each child is different, and
as such, each child receives a level of care that is personalized to their
- We have a professionally designed curriculum for every student.
- We are privately owned and operated to provide personalized care.
- We have digital security cameras on-site during all hours of operation.
- We have disaster readiness programs that are routinely practiced and documented monthly.
- We implement a state-of-the-art security system, including automatic locking
doors and coded keypad system for entering the premises.
- We proudly employ individuals who have passed extensive background checks
and are all CPR and First Aid certified.
- We have a Director on-site during daily operations to answer questions
and provide feedback on your child's day.
Take a look at the following links for more information about our services
Take a look at what some of
Lullaby’s parents have to say
about our services.
Have questions? Contact us today!
We understand that as a parent, you probably have a lot of questions for
us. This is especially true if this is your first time enrolling your
child in child care. We are here to provide you with all the answers and
assurance you need. We look forward to speaking with you in the future
and discussing your specific childcare needs.