About Our Curriculum
Learning Center Serving Lake St. Louis & Wentzville.
The curriculum that we provide for children at our St. Charles County locations
are developed and implemented by professionals. With certifications from
the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, we have the knowledge
and credentials to provide the best possible care and service.
The goals of our curriculum include:
- Allow children to properly learn through hands-on experiences
- Constantly provide children with the opportunity to develop social skills
- Create a safe, warm, and nurturing environment that always promotes the
highest possible level of learning
- Offer activities that are focused on developing social, emotion, physical,
and intellectual skills
- Teach children about the learning process and how to think critically
- Keep parents fully informed of our curriculum and their child's growth
Each month, our center receives a new, expertly crafted program that perfectly
blends art, music, storytelling, math, science, and hands-on games. Before
a new module is started, parents will receive a monthly letter that notifies
them of what is being taught in the classroom.
Where Little Learners Grow
Think learning can't be fun? Think again! Our curriculum includes enrichment
activities that are enjoyable and stimulate learning and development in
children. Through our program, children are taught skills that will help
them smoothly transition into well-rounded teenagers and adults as they grow up.