About Our Curriculum
Learning Center Serving Lake St. Louis, Wentzville & St. Ann
The curriculum that we provide for children at our
St. Charles & St. Louis Counties learning center is both developed and implemented by professionals. With certifications
from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, we have the
knowledge and credentials to provide the best possible care and service.
The goals of our curriculum include:
- Allow children to properly learn through hands-on experiences
- Constantly provide children with the opportunity develop social skills
- Create a safe, warm, and nurturing environment that always promotes the
highest possible level of learning
- Offer activities that are focused on developing social, emotion, physical,
and intellectual skills
- Teach children about the learning process and how to think critically
- Keep parents fully informed of our curriculum and their child's growth
Each month, our center receives a new, expertly crafted program that perfectly
blends art, music, storytelling, math, science, and hands-on games. Before
a new module is started, parents will receive a monthly letter that notifies
them of what is being taught in the classroom.
If you are ready to continue, we look forward to speaking with you.
Call 314-309-3369 (St. Ann Center), 636-200-6866 (Wentzville Center) or
636-334-9822(Lake St. Louis Center) to learn more about the
Where Little Learners Grow
Think learning can't be fun? Think again! Our curriculum includes enrichment
activities that are enjoyable and also stimulate learning and development
in children. Through our program, children are taught skills that will
help them smoothly transition into well-rounded teenagers and adults as
they grow up.
If you are in the Lake St. Louis, St. Ann, or the St. Louis and Saint Charles Counties
call our team at Lullaby Inn at 314-309-3369 (St. Ann Learning Center), 636-200-6866 (Wentzville Center)
636-334-9822 (Lake St. Louis Learning Center) and learn more about our